Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Blueprint Les Paul Bass

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by bobwalk, Jan 13, 2001.

1. bobwalk

bobwalk

Jan 7, 2001
    Hi, I'm Bob from The Netherlands. I want to build a bass myself, but it has to be a specific kind: Gibson Les Paul Bass (Carved Top). There is one little problem; I don't have a blueprint. Does anyone have a blueprint for me ? Just mail it to me and I'll be very greatfull. Thanks, Bob.

2. Bob, I have scoured the net looking for bass plans and I will tell you that there isn't one out there for what you are looking for. There ARE plenty of other copy's and custom designs, just not an LP.

You might take another approach to your request. It is pretty presumptious to assume that someone would simply give to you a blueprint that likely cost them something in the neighborhood of $20 - $50 for nothing more than a "Thank You". You will have better luck if you were to take into account the owners investment and the time and money it would take to send such an item (possibly overseas) and be willing to compensate them accordingly :)