1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Blues Brothers 2000 Bass

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by MammaryVest, Dec 12, 2006.

1. MammaryVest

MammaryVest

Oct 18, 2006
    Stoneham, MA
    I was just watching the second Blues Brothers movie, which as you all know contains abouy a million of the worlds greatest musicians. In the last scene (battle of the bands) The bassist for the "Louisiana Gator Boys" Looked a ton like Willie Weeks. Can anyone confirm this? Because if it's true, they really did spare no expense on musicians.

2. I saw the movie yesterday (it was the karaoke version on tv:D) Dunno if he's really Willie Weeks though, isn't very likely.

3. mikeswals

mikeswals Supporting Member

Nov 18, 2002
    Seattle / Tacoma
    It's been a while since I've seen it, but during the credits at the end of the movie (of you watch it) the players are pictured and named, and they pictured and said "Willie Weeks".

4. The Lurker

The Lurker

Aug 16, 2002
    Ankh-Morpork
    It's Weeks. Considering the amount of money they'd already spent on getting Clapton and everyone else on board, why not spend a little extra and get a bass player to match.:bassist: