1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Blues Rocker David Gerald Seeking Touring Bassist

Discussion in 'Wanted: Music Industry Professionals' started by David Gerald, Mar 3, 2016.

1. David Gerald

David Gerald

Mar 3, 2016
    My name is David Gerald and I'm a touring Blues Rock artist based in the Detroit, MI area. I'm in search of a Detroit area based full time bassist to perform both local and road shows with me and my drummer. The project averages between $150-$200 per show. You can find out more about me and my schedule by visiting my website at David Gerald.

The candidates skill set would need to be a good fit for my power trio of Guitar, Bass and Drums. This would be a project that does a lot of driving, so a valid drivers license is required. You will also be asked to fill out a IRS From W9 for tax purposes. The position may ask you to be on the road for up to 2 weeks on occasion.

If you don't feel you would be a good fit, I would greatly appreciate it if you would pass my contact information along to bassists you think would like to find out more about this opportunity. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you may have regarding the project. Until then, peace and best wishes.

--
    David Gerald
    david@davidgerald.com
    David Gerald
    734-673-6174

2. sleeplessknight

sleeplessknight Supporting Member

Mar 8, 2002
    Seattle
    I would be all over this like weird on Bjork, regrettably I'm in WA-state. If there's room in the budget for air travel (perfectly content to go with the cheap/inconvenient flights), I'm your man! :)

3. still looking ?