Blunt, but effective

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by BigWig Will, Feb 24, 2003.

1. Ouch

Guess he had it coming though.
  2. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

If he's a "LYIN' SACK OF CHEATIN' FECAL; he deserves whatever comes his way.

I hope they didn't have kids.
  3. what would really suck is if some punk kid just did that to screw with the guy.

okay, i gotta go grab some spray paint. later.;)
  4. DanGouge

May 25, 2000
    The clothes on the lawn suggest otherwise...
  5. Mario Lewis

Mario Lewis

Jul 6, 2001
    Clinton, MD
    If they're not the husband in question's clothes!!!!! That would be acruel joke. I'm headed to Goodwill.
  6. Prime Mover

Prime Mover

Feb 16, 2003
    TN, USA
    :eek: Yup...he deserves it if it's true...better than shooting the b****** :rolleyes:
  7. cronus

cronus Guest

Jan 17, 2002
    Romulus, Michigan
    thats a grade A PWN!
  8. Max

Max Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2000
    Bakersfield, CA
    I don't agree with what she did. I've never cheated on my wife and don't intend to. To make a spectacle out of yourself and probably the father of the kids you had together, it's more sad than funny.
  9. jcadmus

Apr 2, 2000
    Actually, I know a guy this happened to -- sad story and not his fault.

The guy caught his wife cheating on him -- twice.

Took her back the first time, but after the second time, moved into the guest room and starting working on a divorce. Tried to keep it civil for the sake of the kids.

As he's nearing the divorce, he and she both attend their high school reunion. His band from high school actually reunited to play the gig! But that's another story.

Anyway, his soon-to-be-ex-wife gets falling-facedown drunk and then goes on a tirade because he had the nerve to bring a date.

Later that evening, after the load-out, he goes home to find all his stuff out on the front lawn.

And that, as Paul Harvey says, is the REST of the story.

They're divorced now, and I think he's happier. (Wouldn't you be?)
  11. FunkySpoo

FunkySpoo Supporting Member

Feb 6, 2002
    Ah, the rest of the neighborhood probably already knew. It's a shame people can't just be honest
  12. It's a nasty thjing to have done, but having been cheated on before, I know EXACTLY where she is coming from, and can sympithize. I wouls have spread the clothing out a little more, like up in the trees and such.

Rock on
  13. jcadmus

Apr 2, 2000
    Could have been worse -- she could have run him over with her Mercedes-Benz.

Three times!
  14. At least she didn't run him down 6 times with the boat.... I thought that photo was funny,,clothes hanging from trees ....It looked like it read, C Heating Husband,,,

15. thats not THAT bad, i know this one couple that got into a messy divorce, and his wife was being an EXTREMLY big.......lets say dummy head, she wouldnt shut up about "getting half" of EVERYTHING, like if their were 6 eggs in the fridge she would complain for getting two:rolleyes: ............... so anyway, while his wife was out one day, he took a brand new chainsaw, walked into the house, you guessed it......sawed EVERYTHING in half, all the furniture, tv's, beds, fridge, stove, everything that was anything. then just left, his wife came home and couldnt really do much about it, i think everything was paid for and the divorce wasnt final yet, so there was NOTHING she could do about ANY of it:D :p
  16. LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    That story is great Todd.