Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

BMAX; Ampeg, SABDDI and More!!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by maxvalentino, Jan 13, 2005.

1. maxvalentino

maxvalentino Endorsing Artist Godin Guitars/ Thomastik-Infeld

Some things have sold...some pending...but the BMax deal fell through and so it is again being offered

BBE BMax preamp: just a couple of weeks old. CLEAN (really like new) greta sounding pre, optical compressor, fx loop, full function BBE sonic Maximizer....$200 in box with manual SOLD!

TC Electronic M-One Multi Effects processor. Great 'verbs, delays, flange and phasing, and, of course the famous TC Chorus. Stereo I/O (can be operated in mono as well) on 1/4" jacks (not the newer "xl" model which is configured to XLR only), dual effect engines with multiple routing options, can run two simultaneous 24 bit effects,SPDIF digital input, full MIDI control, tap tempo, 24-bit processing throughout...quite a box. Very usable sounds for bass, vocals, PA sound or recording. Perfect condition. $250

SansAmp BDDI excellent cond. will include a Onespot pwr supply $125 orig box and manual (sale pending...)SOLD!!!

SansAmp Acoustic DI allso in excellent cond with a Onespot pwr supply
    $125 orig box and manual

...neither Sans Amp will run on batteries. For some reason ,after using them on my pedal board hooked each to a 1Spot pwr supply, they stopped working on batts. I have thought of contacting Tech21 about this, but seeing how I have battery pwred boxes and they work just great on AC I have left them alone....pwr adaptors are included with the sale of each. (see previous posts)

Aphex Acoustic Xciter DI: Aphex Big Bottom xiter with DI...sounds a bit smoother than the Bass version of this pedal $75

Rolls MidiBuddy Midi Pedal: Multi-bank midi controller (127 pgm changes) can run on MIDI phantom pwer, but will incl pwr supply for it
    $50

Contact me by PM here or at:
    ekstasis1@hotmail.com

Thanks

Max

2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    PM on the way regarding SABDDI.

-Mike

3. maxvalentino

The Ampeg BA112 is sold...but everything else is still available.

Max

4. maxvalentino

5. maxvalentino

Ok...The BMax is gone...and I have lowered the price (again) on the Aphex and MidiBuddy....

Max

6. PM on the way for SABDDI

7. maxvalentino

The aphex punch factory is also sold.
    So gone now are the BMax, Ampeg and Aphex

The SABDDI still available......

Max

8. maxvalentino

Hi all...
    Sorry I have not been able to get back to you on this. My internet has been down all week (turns out it was a phone line problem...where I live DSL is not yet available so the dial up connection is all I have...and that get rather sketchy at times!)

Lemme try to answer a few of these....

The SABDDI and the Acoustic DI are both still available.
    I am offering with each a OneSpot pwr adaptor at no charge. Here is why:
    I had both on a pedal board, and pwred each with a onespot. Both worked, and still do work fine...excellent in fact. The only problem is after running them of Ac pwr they no longer want to run on batteries! I had thought of contacting Tech21 about this ( I believe Tech21 designed these to run only off their own pwer supplies), but since I had no intention of running them on batts, and there were no other problems, sonically or otherwise, with either unit I never did this (has anyone else had a similar problem with a Tech21 unit?)

In regards to trading for the dbx....no, I am not really interested in another compressor (I have 7 compressors already...and never really cared much for the dbx..but thanks anyway). Someone else posted or wrote about having a SABDDI to trade for that dbx unit ( I believe it was a TBer named Hawkeye)...has that offer materialized?

I can be contacted at
    ekstasis1@hotmail.com for other querries

I will be perfroming for Godin at NAMM this week.....so forgive any delays. I wil check in on my laptop when I can.

Thanks
    Max

9. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

how much for the acoustic di? still 75?

10. maxvalentino

No the SAADI is $125 (with a power supply)
    The Aphex Acoustic Xciter is $75

Max

11. maxvalentino

updated the items on the original post....added a TC M-One and re-listed the BMax........

........and bump!

Max

12. JJBluegrasser

JJBluegrasser Wannabe Snazzy Dresser

Apr 17, 2003
    USA, Raleigh, NC
    bump on the bmax... You have a PM...

13. maxvalentino

The SansAmp Bass Driver DI has been sold....

Max

14. maxvalentino

The Bmax is stillavailable...great price, and it is barely used (maybe a wekk of use...no gigs)

I will lower the price on the Sans Amp Acoustic DI to $100

Max

15. maxvalentino

YEs, The BBE has been sold. But, still available are:

SANS AMP ACOUSTIC DI: Sure, it says "Acoustic", but this box is FANTASTIC on bass (it is a pedal version of the RPM, just as the BDDI is the pedal version of the RBI). Now reduced to $100

APHEX ACOUSTIC XCITER: Liikewise is says, "Acoustic" but really shines with bass. Not as aggressive sound as the Bass Xciter model, but really adds both sprakle and tremendous bottom to any rig. Very good DI as well. A very useful bit of gear. $75

CNB PEDALBOARD AND CASE:27.5 x 12.5 " pedal area of velcro material. Easy removable cover/lid, secure and lockable latches, lightweight aluminum construction. Hardly used and in very good shape...$50

ROLLS MIDI BUDDY MIDI CONTROL FOOTSWITCH: Very handy for mitigating pgm changes on MIDI-equipped gear (fx processors etc.) Has two MIDI out jacks so can be "shared" between two different processors, preamps etc. EASY to use....small footprint. Incl. manual and power supply. $50

TECH 21 BASS COMPACTOR COMPRESOR PEDAL: A lot of people have asked, but no one has bought. Nice little compressor. Tight and punchy, with plenty of edge . Can be used as an active EQ/boost pedal as well. Has sat in its box for several months. Only used once or twice.... a steal at $50

KACES FOUR-SPACE RACK BAG: Very heavy duty four space bag. Velcro flaps, storage compartment, and very strong and secure wood rack enclosure (which can be removed from the bag portion to make a nice 4 space studio rack if needed.). $50

JOE MEEK MC2 STERO COMPRESSOR: Looking for a really nice rack mount compressor for your bass rig? The JoeMeek is a stereo photo-optical compressor which can be run as a mono unit. Massive amonts of headroom and gain. Metered input and output (gain reduction). Gain, compression, Attack, release and output controls. 1/2 rack size. Incl. Manual, original box and power supply. Great compresor.....$100

Thanks
    Max

16. maxvalentino

...and pm returned.....

Max

17. maxvalentino

The Aphex Acoustic Xciter has been sold.........