1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

BMW GINA ...... whoa

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Masher88, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Masher88

Masher88 Believe in absurdities and you commit atrocities

May 7, 2005
    Cleveland, OH

2. ibanezcollector

ibanezcollector Yoyo's Hurt When You Crank It Into Your Face

Feb 18, 2007
    Cleveland Ohio
    well thats pretty fricking cool... LOL.

3. ROON

ROON

Aug 5, 2006
    Sydney, Australia
    And that is why I love BMW. :bassist: Not just your regular stupid car manufacturer.

4. L-A

L-A

Jul 17, 2008
    Eh?
    I think it depends. I see many occasions where BMW has mainly been a pricey average car manufacturer.

But that Gina is gorgeous. The Z line totally breaks my heart, too.

5. Saw it a few months back. Spectacular concept, but I'm not sure the whole "Redesign your car" would be very practical *yet*

6. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    pretty cool until it gets saggy and stretched out. Then it's about as sexy as a fat bottom lip flapping in the wind.

7. peaveyuser

peaveyuser Banned

Oct 18, 2006
    Montreal,Canada
    or very old implants

I guess there would be a maintenance thing where they would "change the skin" every few years or so.

8. Brad Johnson

Brad Johnson

Mar 8, 2000
    Gaithersburg, Md
    DR Strings
    Saw it a few months back, cool concept but this equation troubled me:

jackass + knife =:meh:

9. A cloth car... no thanks. :meh:

10. Psychicpet

Psychicpet Guest

Mar 13, 2004
    Friend and Endorsee of Larry
    ok, after I got past my adolescent wanting to put "VA" in front of the acronym, I must say this is an amazingly cool idea. I love it when form supersedes function but yet insane function is ultimately achieved!! very cool.

:bassist::bassist:

11. steve21

steve21 Banned

that looks pretty cool man.

12. nbw

nbw

Nov 10, 2003
    Arlington Texas
    less weight? Gl having less weight while adding motorized pop-up tent gizmo's all over the car.

Still a neat idea though, maybe when they create metals that can be alerted and take specific shapes at will we could see this. So, 2085 is my bet. :)

13. SpankyPants

SpankyPants That's Mr. SpankyPants to you.

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    You think that if they make a 4-valve version, they'd name it the V4GINA?

14. I love you Spanky. My throat hurts from laughing now. And bronchitis. But mostly laughing.

15. SpankyPants

SpankyPants That's Mr. SpankyPants to you.

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    Dude! I have bronchitis too!

Had a breathing treatment and some chest X-rays this week. The best is coughing up gobs of stuff for half an hour each morning. At least it tastes good. :rolleyes:

16. Mmm, I got 2 different pills, and 2 different puffers (still on 1) and I'm still coughing. Ugh.

Yes, the gobs of stuff is fantastic! It's especially fun when you decide to cough coming off of a milk chug and cough up A GALLON OF MILK.

17. my god, that car is ugly

18. i'd swear you were talking about something else:smug:

19. Matt_W

Matt_W

May 3, 2007
    Leeds, UK
    Wow, I think this is a fantastic idea and I really can't wait to see the technology trickle down.

20. Guess it would be a different story if it was a Nissan or a Honda, we all know your bias towards the asian lovelies :p