Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

BNX3 PRO??

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by BABY J, Jul 9, 2004.

1. BABY J

BABY J

Jul 9, 2004
    Columbia, SC
    If anyone has extesive knowledge of the BNX3 then I am wondering if you can assign different sounds to each pedal for reeal time live switching... :bassist:

2. lo lio

lo lio

Apr 10, 2003
    FRANCE 78930
    Sure you can (if i've understand what you mean)(not sure of my english). You can choose bettween 2 amps on 22 and the warp of it, 2 cabs on 20, 10 distorsion, 1 compression, 2 fretless, 3 wah, 1 noise gate, 1 EQ, 1 chorus, 1 flanger, 1 delay, 1 reverb... with differents parameters. And you can use the digital recorder for the samples.

3. BABY J

BABY J

Jul 9, 2004
    Columbia, SC
    So I can switch the AMP settings real time by simply clicking a pedal... but not the EFFECTS (bass) settings in the sound bank (sounds 0 - 65) correct?

4. lo lio

lo lio

Apr 10, 2003
    FRANCE 78930
    You can change the presept when you play and change the effects and the amps of each presept.on the 65's factory precept you can't record any modification but there're 65 other that you can modify and record. And you can use the expression pedal to warp the amps. And so many other things.

5. BABY J

BABY J

Jul 9, 2004
    Columbia, SC
    Aaaah... understood. :)