1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Board downsizing: PT-Pro, several EHX,

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by McHaven, Mar 15, 2010.

1. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    Ok, so I never use my board anymore and I'm going to sell off the stuff I won't miss. I'll keep a few things I still love and would need in the future. Really only looking for cash sales since I'm trying to buy a new motorcycle.

For sale:
    EHX Polychorus: Amazing analog chorus. My first EHX pedal and it was a crucial part of my sound. 175 shipped with power supply

EHX Stereo Electric Mistress - I'm not much of a flanger guy, but I've had this for awhile. Really great flanger and chorus pedal. Possible to get some really crazy sounds. 80 shipped.

EHX Nano Bassballs Fun pedal, but I never use filters. I always meant to mod it for the external trim pots but never did. Anyway, 65 shipped.

Pedaltrain PT-PRO pedalboard Biggest pedalboard Pedaltrain offers. This will come with its soft case. Its got high quality velcro on it, minor scratches overall. In good durable condition. Used, but not abused. I mean, its a pedalboard. You put it on the ground and step on it! I bought it for 125+ship, I'll sell it for 125 shipped or I'll take the most reasonable offer. I'd also be okay with downsizing to a PT-2 plus cash.

S7300747.jpg

The submarine, phaser, fuzz and tuner and Micro POG are not for sale. Everything else is already gone or spoken for, if not listed here.

2. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    Bump for the sexy Polychorus :)

3. what is that communist pedal?

4. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    Its a green Russian muff clone.

5. Stachio

Stachio Supporting Member

Jan 29, 2002
    Atlanta
    Does the PT1 have the brackets for a Voodoo Labs?

6. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    Its a Pro, and no it doesn't have the brackets. Its also pending for a local deal right now.

7. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    Electric Mistress is gone. PT-Pro is likely gone. Bump for everything else.

8. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    Bump.

9. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    bump

10. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    PT-Pro, and Polychorus still available. Polychorus now 150.

11. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    Make me any offer.

12. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    PT-Pro is on hold. Polychorus available.

13. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 30, 2020