1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bob Gollihur Full Carved 3/4 Bass in Central Texas

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by Libersolis, Apr 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Libersolis

Libersolis

Sep 9, 2004
    Austin, TX
    Full carved Bob Gollihur Acoustic Double bass for sale!! I am strapped for cash which is the only reason I am selling this beauty at this price. This bass was built in 2007 at Bob Gollihur's shop in New England and has been a great bass to play with, both for jazz and classical music. I am throwing in the realist pickup and the bridge I bought and put on their with bridge adjusters. I also have a Lemur gig bag with a broken zipper that I am throwing in as well! The basses new go for around 2000 on Bob's site. If you want more information on them and how they are made, check out Gollihurmusic.com and he tells the story of these basses. The only work I think that needs to be done is to have the finger board planed as it buzzes in certain areas. Don't let my words sway you though, you be the judge!!! Call me and we can set up a time for you to come play it!! Serious inquiries only!!! Email me at Jmhagman@gmail.com if interested or call the number below!

Entire deal is 1500. Need to sell this fast!! I am hard up for money!1

512-431-7271

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.