1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bob Marley was a busy man!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Dr. Cheese, May 11, 2011.

1. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
  2. PSPookie

PSPookie

Aug 13, 2006
    Lubbock, TX
    Yeah, but he's got nothing on his bass player ;)

3. hover

hover

Oct 4, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Be fruitful, and multiply.

it's right there in the book. ;)

4. PSPookie

PSPookie

Aug 13, 2006
    Lubbock, TX
    Of course it is. If I were writing the book, I'd make darned sure it's in there. Probably in multiple places. Wouldn't you?

5. hover

hover

Oct 4, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Yessir.

Of course, my book would have my head superimposed on Fabio's body on the cover.

6. ElMon

ElMon Supporting Member

May 30, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Good looking musician+ hot tropical climate + beautiful Jamaican women + marijuana = see above article.

Surprised that he had the time to pen all those awesome songs!

7. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X Banned

Jan 4, 2002
    CHICAGO,IL.
    Endorsing artist:see profile.
  8. Drifta

Drifta

Sep 13, 2006
    South Florida
    It's a cultural thing. What's truly amazing is that both of them have some talented offspring. Julian marley, Damian , stephen, Kymani are all famous musicians with thier own albums. They sing/ play instruments too.

Aston Barrett junior, I've seen n met while he gigs for Julian marley on bass and rhythm guitar, and saw him playing with the wailers and his poppa holding down the keys.

Aston Barrett jr plays a 70s jazz bindings and sunburst. So nice, he was switching off between guitar and the jazz, another fellow was swtching to 6 string bass when Aston putthe jazz down. Cool stuff, nice people too.

9. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    By no means am I putting Marley or Family Man down. As you said, there is culture involved, and in the case of Marley, the kids are all well off.

10. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Bob might have been busy but 'Family Man' didn't get his nickname for being a 'uninspired'. ;)

11. PSPookie

PSPookie

Aug 13, 2006
    Lubbock, TX
    You guys need to get on the ball . . . or start reading posts ;)

12. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X Banned

Jan 4, 2002
    CHICAGO,IL.
    Endorsing artist:see profile.

Pookie my friend. Where was your link? :)

I saw your post for sure.

13. PSPookie

PSPookie

Aug 13, 2006
    Lubbock, TX
    No link. My bad. I thought about linking to the wiki page but I figured you would be looking for something to do.

No need for thanks :smug:

14. :eek: and they say smoking marijuana makes you impotent. :D

15. PSPookie

PSPookie

Aug 13, 2006
    Lubbock, TX
    Not impotent; infertile. But I would say that the Marley/Barret data points must have been left out of that analysis.

16. my bad, the only time i tried the stuff all i wanted to do was eat, then take a nap. i assumed impotent was in there somewhere. :oops: