1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bob Marley's "She's gone"???

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by nitsuj, Mar 12, 2010.

1. What is going on note wise in this song???
    Trying to learn it laying my acoustic guitar, and it is alluding me!

2. purpletornado

purpletornado

Aug 5, 2009
    Etienne, any chance you could tab Otis Redding's "These Arms Of Mine" for me? I've always wanted to play that tune.

3. Yes I could write it, but you would have much more chance to post it in the forum and not in a reply :)
    I put it in the list of the requests I received and I kept the reference of this post, so I will notify you when I will write it.

4. purpletornado

purpletornado

Aug 5, 2009
    My apologies. I will go ahead and post my request in a thread instead of a reply.

Thanks for your understanding, your time and your effort. I' really enjoying your site. You do a very nice job of writing tabs to songs. You must have a great ear.

5. You are welcome. Thank you for your very nice comment.
    It is a real pleasure for me to know that people like the work I did.
    It is the best reward I can have :)

I will have a look to your request now :)

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 30, 2020