1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bogdan Tonebender Clone... One of about three in existence

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Hollow Man, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hollow Man

Hollow Man Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    Most of you Bogdan pedal fans know about this one... he made about three or so before deciding that he didn't like the sound and pulled them from his lineup, to the chagrin of a lot of people. I like it, but the sound is more aggressive than my needs call for, so it's on the market. If you're into big distortion pedals that no one else on the block has, this one's for you!

Looking for $125 shipped. Please, no trades. Will provide pics upon request. Also, this is a positive ground pedal, so it requires an isolated power supply (like a Voodoo Labs PP2) or a separate wall wart.

2. Chronicle

Chronicle

Sep 13, 2006
    NY
    clips in my chronicle of effects thread in my sig. one of my nastier distortions :D

3. Hollow Man

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    So..... due to my buyer completely flaking out, this is now back up for sale.

4. Hollow Man

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    Sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.