Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

boiler- limp bizkit

Discussion in 'Technique [BG]' started by Fishbrain, Dec 22, 2000.

1. Fishbrain

Fishbrain

Dec 8, 2000
    England, Liverpool
    Endorsing Artist: Warwick Bass and Amp
    where is there decent tabb for this?

olgas is wrong i think?

2. soundofphysics

soundofphysics

Jul 17, 2000
    even though i don't like it i understadn you have your own opinion and taste, but i think you just said a dirty word by this forum's standards, lol. j/k to each their own i suppose

but if oyu really can't find it, use the olga tabs as a basis, and listen to the song, you'd be surprised if you lsiten long enough how easy it is to figure out yourself, when i was a lot younger i always relied on tabs, until i started to realize iw as kind of cheating myself, this is especially true if you're interested in writing oyur own music at some point.

either way good luck, and remember you can always give jazz a try, but i gott warn you, it might make you forget all about the "L" word.

3. Fishbrain

Fishbrain

Dec 8, 2000
    England, Liverpool
    thanx man, its ppl like u that keep it going. but wot is the l word?

4. soundofphysics

soundofphysics

Jul 17, 2000
    lol- limp bizkit

i'll let you in on a secret though, i really liek their first album (and so do a lot of otehr peopel who won't admit it, lol) , but i'm just not into the stuff after that.

5. As much as I hate them, I listened to my brother's CD and looked at the tab on olga. Some of it sounds very off. Most of the "off" notes are just off about 1 or a 1/2 step. Just fret it 1 or 2 frets higher or lower, you'll hear it.

6. Yertle The Turtle

Yertle The Turtle

Nov 15, 2000
    I admit it.

7. Fishbrain

Fishbrain

Dec 8, 2000
    England, Liverpool
    but u dtill havent answered my first question. do u know where there's an accurate tab because it is to trickey for me, i can only work out blink 182 :d