1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Bolin NS 5 String for sale or trade

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by funkycarnivore, Aug 29, 2003.

1. Got this one recently but I need some cash to buy a cab, so I'm putting it up here for sale or partial trade. It's a Bolin/NS 5 string bass, designed by Ned Steinberger, with a single cutaway Les Paul-type body. There's a strap extension that swings out so that the bass balances properly on a strap. The bass is thin and light in weight. Ebony fretboard on a maple neck with a cool slotted headstock. EMG soapbar pickups, 3-band EQ, and a piezo system that sounds incredible. Price includes hardshell case and all documentation.

I know the market sucks right now, and I'm always up for trading; however I do need some cash out of this bass, so I'll sell for $1995 or take a partial trade + cash. 4, 5, 6 string fretted basses are all fair game. I'd like to get between $800-$1000, so that should give you an idea of what I'm looking for.
    Photos here:
    http://members6.clubphoto.com/jerome513480/1570511/guest-97bd.phtml

2. Jerome, are you joking?
    KFS

3. Nope, gotta do it. I wanted this bass for so long, but I'm starting my final full-time semester of school and I need the cash for books, etc.

4. Yeah, I remember those days...I parted with more cool stuff than I want to think about. Hope you can at least break even. How's the book-learnin' coming?
    KFS