Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Chris A, Dec 31, 2002.

1. Chris A

Chris A Chemo sucks!

Feb 25, 2000
    Manchester NH
    I've been seeing that avatar for a couple of days now. Are you looking for chest hair or what??

Chris A.:rolleyes:
  2. godoze

Oct 21, 2002
    I could have sworn that was Dee Snyder when I first saw it...:D
  3. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Thank god. I thought I was the only one who was going nuts over that picture. I think it's pretty funny... but I don't know if I want it to be in the latest supporting member anymore. I don't know why... someone else... donate.
  4. I'm NEXT! YA! :)
  5. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Yeah, check out my lastest post in the essex megathread.... it is very.... distracting.........
  6. yeah, ive WANTED to donate 20 bucks but god dam i cant use credit cards over the net let alone at all.
  7. Steven Green

Steven Green

Jul 25, 2001
    Pacific NW
    I keep thinking it's a woman with one of those pantsuit getups on and she's checking her chest out...and she's flat.:D
  8. I was thinking along the same lines. But i was thinking it was a man who had a "change" and was checking out the goods......

9. JimK

Dec 12, 1999
    I sent a check thru the US Postal Service.
  10. BigBohn

Sep 29, 2001
    WPB, Florida
    Money orders work too.
  11. Where is that again?

Rock on
  12. mad_world

Nov 3, 2002
    I was like man that avatar is bothering me and then i came across this thread. I think it's because the pic of the guy looks like one of those guys that are real vain in themselves and like to say "you know you want some of this,baby!).
  13. Benbass

Jan 28, 2002
    Looks like he's poppin' a zit on his chest. :eek:
  14. Steven Green

Steven Green

Jul 25, 2001
    Pacific NW
    Any new...developments ?:p
  15. Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    If you play "Happy Birthday" backwards, you'll hear them plotting the Sept. 11th attacks! I think you guys are reading too much into it. It looks a like a lounge lizard checking himself out before he heads out to the clubs.