Boneshaker for 39.99

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by jazznrick, Aug 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Swimming Bird

Swimming Bird

Apr 18, 2006
    Wheaton MD
    Thanks - snagged! I'm interested to see if this knocks the DOD 250 reissue off my board.

Oh man, not only is DOD pumping out great pedals again, but we're back to the days of $40 bargain bins! Truly, DOD has reclaimed its former glory.

2. BassikLee

BassikLee Commercial User

Feb 13, 2004
    Deltona, FL
    Owner: Brevard Sound Systems
    Only if you want ten. Can't buy more than ten tho, per the words on the page.

FunkHead likes this.
  3. DirtyDuke

DirtyDuke Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 13, 2012
    guelph ontario
    Partner Southampton Pedals, Partner CCP
    Mine has an error. Won't let me pay for it

4. Still diggin mine super sounding fuzz at a bargain price.

5. Swimming Bird

Swimming Bird

Apr 18, 2006
    Wheaton MD
    I mean, I'm not gonna get the whole bin...

6. Low8

Low8 Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2014
    Thanks for posting, jazznrick! This is one of the many things that's great about TalkBass! :smug:

I'm happy with the pedals I've got but appreciate you letting us know about this.

jazznrick likes this.
  7. Darn. If it shipped to Canada, I'd probably just impulse buy one.

8. bertbassplayer

bertbassplayer Supporting Member

Jul 7, 2000
    Carlsbad, NM
    Thanks for the post, I got mine in yesterday. Haven't had a chance to try it out yet, I think I'll throw it on the board and give it a go for some stuff I have going on tomorrow.

9. Swimming Bird

Swimming Bird

Apr 18, 2006
    Wheaton MD
    Arrived yesterday! Got to have it on for about an hour - interesting! Lots of sounds, it's going to take some time to really get it. Right now I am really liking that I can have what feels like a slightly dirty version of my favorite bass pre (Ibanez SR885) on the board for my passive basses. Really versatile box.

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 5, 2021