Bonestorm (Without music video *tear*) and More

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Matt Till, Mar 7, 2005.

1. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

I've got some songs up on soundclick... so uh, you know...

... you know.

One of them is that "Black Metal" song my friend and I wrote. It's funny, but not as funny due to the lack of music video. But my friend who did the video (and vocals on the song) is kinda crazy and a drag to be around. So I don't have a copy of the video.

The other stuff I did on there is "Hello Sam" which is a fake Industrial Metal song that I made out of some kid who called and left a message for someone who doesn't live here.

"Mr Snack" is just some random song

"Peppermint Girl" was a song I did for my friend's film class, it's suppose to be a knock off of 60s Brit Rock. So I do slaughter a British accent. Plus the off key vocals.... meh, I did the song in like 2 hours, start to finish. And I made it sound "old" by thinning out the production.

So... watchoo think sucka?
  2. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
  3. Against Will

Against Will Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Big Sound Central
    'Hello Sam' is hilarious.

'Peppermint Girl' is creepy as hell.
  4. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Ha creepy is what I was going for... well that and generic.
  5. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Matt, your stuff rocks, as usual. By that I mean I like it a lot. Good work. any chance we can ever see the video?
  6. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Eh, I hope so. We'll see. The thing is my friend who did it... is really annoying. I mean like, painful to be around, and I've been ignoring him and it's been working well... but he does have the video. So if I do end up hanging with him... I'll see if I can get a copy.
  7. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Bwaaaaaaaaahahahahah, Peppermint Girl is flying up the the Brit Pop Charts... will I get banned if they find out I"m not British?