Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Boogiebass Closet Clearance Sale!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by boogiebass, Apr 15, 2004.

1. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    Edited with prices. I'm taking one last shot here before I start the Ebay round robin! All prices are considerably less than what they'll be posted at on Ebay so if you're interested, jump now, amigos! All prices DO NOT include shipping. Buyer to pay shipping and I'll ship anywhere in the world as long as you prepay.

ZON LEGACY STANDARD 6
    -------------------------

One of the two punchiest basses I've ever owned/played. Solid flame maple body and the usual Zon electronics and neck. This one was made in '95 and is in excellent condition and shows very little wear. Comes with a padded Zon gigbag. SOLD.

KEN SMITH DESIGN PROTO J 5
    -----------------------------

New, never been on a gig. Comes with a padded gigbag. $550 and I'll pay shipping in the US.

MARCUS MILLER FENDER JAZZ 4
    ------------------------------

Imacculate condition, natural finish. Probably a year or two old. I'm including a molded Fender hardshell case. $550. SOLD

Thanks for looking! :bassist:

2. jza57

jza57 Supporting Member

Which model Proto J do you have ? (finish,fingerboard)

3. i'm also curious about the KSD, is it the 70's model (natural w/maple) ???

4. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    Oh man Carl, I'd love to get that Zon back from you, but alas, its not the time now. :(

5. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    [​IMG]

6. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    It's surely a good one, man! I'm just way over-stocked right now. :eek:

7. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    See updated prices in first post. Now's the time! ;) I'll post pics by request. Thanx.

8. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    Guys..I sold the Zon to Carl, and let me assure you, it SMOKES. If I wasnt broke now, I'd be first in line to get it back.

9. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    Thank you, bro! :D

10. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    The Zon is sold but the KSD and MM are still available.

11. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    The KSD is still available at a lowered price and I'll pay shipping in the USA.

12. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    All three basses are now SOLD.