1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Book: Funk Fusion bass (CD anyone??)

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by Earwaxsculptor, Feb 9, 2006.

1. Earwaxsculptor

Earwaxsculptor Supporting Member

Sep 11, 2005
    The Garden State
    Hey guys,

I moved and cannot find my CD that goes with this book --> Hal Leonard Bass Builders Funk Fusion Bass anywhere, I know its a longshot but does anyone have a copy of this cd???? It is killing me to not be able to use this book right now......just putting feelers out before I have to get a new one.

Thanks

2. Hey man,

I do have it stored a way somewhere that I haven't touched in ages. Give me a few days to look around for it if nobody else has it handy.

John

3. Earwaxsculptor

Earwaxsculptor Supporting Member

Sep 11, 2005
    The Garden State
    Hey man I just wanted to tell you I located the CD today after about 4 hours of going through boxes in my basement, whew what a task, that sucker was hidden in with playstation games I have not used in years (??????) I guess I was in a rush to pack at the time, cause it was nowhere near my cd's or music stuff. Thanks alot for your help though, I really appreciate it!!!

-Jesse