Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Book: Funk Fusion bass (CD anyone??)

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by Earwaxsculptor, Feb 9, 2006.

1. Earwaxsculptor

Earwaxsculptor Supporting Member

Sep 11, 2005
    The Garden State
    Hey guys,

I moved and cannot find my CD that goes with this book --> Hal Leonard Bass Builders Funk Fusion Bass anywhere, I know its a longshot but does anyone have a copy of this cd???? It is killing me to not be able to use this book right now......just putting feelers out before I have to get a new one.

Thanks

2. Hey man,

I do have it stored a way somewhere that I haven't touched in ages. Give me a few days to look around for it if nobody else has it handy.

John

3. Earwaxsculptor

Earwaxsculptor Supporting Member

Sep 11, 2005
    The Garden State
    Hey man I just wanted to tell you I located the CD today after about 4 hours of going through boxes in my basement, whew what a task, that sucker was hidden in with playstation games I have not used in years (??????) I guess I was in a rush to pack at the time, cause it was nowhere near my cd's or music stuff. Thanks alot for your help though, I really appreciate it!!!

-Jesse