1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bootsy Collins - Funk University

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by jkennedy215, Mar 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jkennedy215

jkennedy215

Mar 21, 2010
    Sorry if this is the wrong forum....

I was reading over a blog that I frequent and thought this might be of interest:

"Hey everyone, I have some exclusive information for you. I just received a press release on a new project that the great Bootsy Collins has started. Bootsy is beginning an online bass school for players around the planet to study under his direction. "

You can view the full post here: http://musicnewstidbits.com/?p=1672

I think it might be kinda cool to see what ol' Bootsy has to offer...:bassist:

2. kesslari

kesslari Groovin' with the Fusion Cats Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Santa Cruz Mtns, California
    Lark in the Morning Instructional Videos; Audix Microphones
    I think he has a whole session on "using the search function to keep your funk" :D

Seriously, there are a couple of threads about this already, with some good inside information.

3. stflbn

stflbn

May 10, 2007
    Nashville
    :: shrug :: first thing I've heard of it.

Still no interest though.

4. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 24, 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.