1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bose mini

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by pecBass, Dec 22, 2016.

Tags:
  1. pecBass

pecBass

Jan 22, 2013
    DFW
    i have a small bose mini speaker that i use for music when traveling. Is there a way to use with a travel bass for practicing? Or perhaps i way to just play with headphones?

Thanks

2. There are lots of devices that are portable and allow you to use headphones. Mine is a little oldschool now, I bought it about 6 or 7 years ago but its a Tascam BT1 bass trainer. Plug in your bass, your headphones, toss on a CD and play along or learn basslines to songs. You can loop sections to repeat over and over while learning, slow the song down or speed it up and retain the original key to the song. Boost bass, cut bass pan left or right stereo, mono, plus built in effects. They have a newer MP3 version available now also. Vox has a portable headphone amp, and I'm sure there are others out there also. I have a bose bluetooth speaker but I'm not sure I would want to play bass through it if I had a way. It sounds fantastic for what it is but not the greatest for bass.