Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Boss Bass Flanger, Ibanez Phat Hed FS/FT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by mlwarriner, Dec 14, 2005.

1. mlwarriner

mlwarriner Supporting Member

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    I've got a couple of pedals that I just don't use any more, and so they need to go. Both are in excellent working order, and very good to excellent cosmetic condition.

Boss bass Flanger - BF-2B (the brown one) - I bought it off of eBay a few years ago, used it with a band or 2, but it just isn't seeing any playtime any more. Taking up space on my pedalboard. Everything works great on it, some very minor (I mean very minor) scratches on the case, and velcro (prickly side) on the bottom to hold it to my board. $55 shipped in the US

Ibanez Phat Hed Bass OD/Distortion - PD7 - picked this one up over at talkbass a while back. You all know the pedal. Since then though, I've gotten a good deal on an MXR M-80 and just prefer the distortion in that one better. Call me crazy, whatever. Again, minor scratching on the case, but everything works great. Prickly-side velcro on this one as well. $35 shipped in the US

I like paypal, I like money orders. I don't really like personal checks, but if you must, I guess I can take them. Shipping is probably available to other countries, please inquire through PM.

And I'm almost always open to trade offers of pretty much anything, so if you've got something you wanna swap, let me know. Worst that can happen is that I'll say no :)

2. mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    post-holiday bump...

c'mon all, spend your christmas cash here :D

3. mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    PMs replied to :)

4. mlwarriner