SOLD Boss BR Multitrack recorder / cosm effects & drum patterns - $60 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by WaynerBass, Oct 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. WaynerBass

WaynerBass Inactive Suspended

Jan 12, 2016
    Southwest Florida
    Price:
    This lightly used, in NOS condition Boss Micro BR comes with the original manual, 128mb SD memory card and a Leather Case.

$60 shipped - I accept PayPal

Condition:
    This item is in like new condition. I bought it and I played around with it mainly as a guitar headphone amp with the built in guitar effects and drums for a few hours, sounds great! Never did get around to recording anything with it. Please see pictures for details on item condition, only what is pictured is included.

Product Details:
    The World's Smallest Pro Studio, in the palm of your hand! Meet the ultimate palmtop guitar companion and recording studio. Only slightly larger than an iPod, the tiny-yet-powerful MICRO BR is a dream for musicians on the go.

The MICRO BR offers four simultaneous playback tracks (plus 32 V-Tracks), MP3 compatibility, onboard multi-effects, built-in rhythm patterns, a tuner, USB, an SD Card slot, and more. No guitar case or gig bag should be without one!

• Ultra portable, only slightly larger than an iPod
    • 4-track playback, 32 V-Tracks
    • Loads and plays MP3 files
    • Multi-effects onboard; dedicated guitar input
    • Time-Stretch and Center Cancel features (including MP3 files)
    • 293 rhythm patterns
    • Built-in tuner and microphone
    • USB port for data transfer
    IMG_0003.JPG IMG_0005.JPG IMG_0004.JPG IMG_0006.JPG IMG_0009.JPG IMG_0010.JPG IMG_0008.JPG IMG_0007.JPG

2. jimmyb

jimmyb An Avid Indoorsman Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2003
    Elkton, MD
    Me first

3. WaynerBass

Jan 12, 2016
    Southwest Florida
    I PM'd you Jim

4. WaynerBass

Jan 12, 2016
    Southwest Florida
    Sale pending payment - Thank you Jim

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 20, 2021