Boss Chorus/Digitech Bass Synth Wah FS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by cthomas5200, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cthomas5200

cthomas5200 Supporting Member

Jun 27, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    Selling off two of the pedals that are fun to play with but I just am not using. Only trades I am interested in are DIs like a ToneHammer or Eden WTDI, so I will add cash if you have one of these.

Boss CEB-3 Bass Chorus - Taiwan made. LN condition in original box with manual. I added two small velcro strips but they will come off easily if you don't want them. $45 shipped to continental US. SOLD

Digitech Bass Synth Wah - Very good condition with almost not a mark on it. Label on the back was pulled off by prior velcro, but that is the only issue. Rubber bottom still intact. No manual or original box. It also has two pieces of velcro on the bottom which can be removed if you want. $45 shipped to continental US. SOLD

Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

2. Hmm may be interested in the Digi

3. cthomas5200

Jun 27, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    Great! Send me a pm and let's get this bad boy added to your pedal board.

4. cthomas5200

Jun 27, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    And both are sold and on their way to California!

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 23, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.