1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Boss/Fender Bassman FBM-1 **MINT**

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by k5koy, May 3, 2010.

1. k5koy

k5koy

Oct 27, 2008
    Dallas, Tx.
    Here is a virtually NEW bassman pedal. I have literally used it 3 times. I just like my ME-50B Multi effects pedal better, so I no longer need this one. Paid about $150 for it just a couple of months back. You get just what is pictured here. Heres a description from the website:

Boss FBM-1 Fender '59 Bassman Distortion Pedal

Fender amps of the '50s and '60s are beloved and coveted by guitarists around the world. Thanks to BOSS' technology and tone know-how, the new FBM-1 brings the natural, fat, rich, bright tone of the Fender Bassman to a BOSS pedal. In conjunction with Fender, the new BOSS FBM-1 recreates the legendary tone of the 1959 Fender Bassman. Features include the same controls on the original Bassman: Presence, Treble, Mid, and Bass EQ controls. The FBM-1 also functions perfectly as a "pre-gain pedal" placed before an already overdriven amp to add the tone character of the Bassman.

Recreates the legendary tone of the 1959 Fender Bassman amp
    Additional BRIGHT IN provides a brighter sound, similar to the original Bassman
    Presence, Treble, Mid and Bass EQ controls
    Road-tough BOSS metal construction
    Perfect pre-gain pedal for adding or retaining Fender tone color.
    Asking $85.00 Shipped to CON-US -OBO. No trades please.

Bassman.

bassman1.

Thanks!
    Koy

2. k5koy

k5koy

Oct 27, 2008
    Dallas, Tx.
    You can make me an offer, if its good, I might take it, if not, I will thank you and decline...Trying to put some coin together for a J-Retro Preamp for my Geddy
    Koy

3. k5koy

k5koy

Oct 27, 2008
    Dallas, Tx.
    Price Drop:
    Now $85.00 Shipped.

4. DDT

DDT

Aug 16, 2009
    Still got the pedal? Dan

5. k5koy

k5koy

Oct 27, 2008
    Dallas, Tx.
    Yessir.. You want it?
    Koy

6. DDT

DDT

Aug 16, 2009
    Yes will paypal work for you? If so give me a couple of days. Let me know Dan

7. k5koy

k5koy

Oct 27, 2008
    Dallas, Tx.
    Will pm you...

8. k5koy

k5koy

Oct 27, 2008
    Dallas, Tx.
    Sold, thanks