1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Boss FS-6/FS6 Type Pedal w/ LEDs & Boss Type Power Supply In...

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by barebones, Oct 16, 2013.

1. barebones

barebones Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2005
    Denver, CO
    In short, does this exist?

I want a dual momentary pedal that performs the functions of the FS-6, has LEDs, and can be powered with the Boss PSA-120/120S type power supply.

Apparently, the FS-6, while it has the LEDs, is battery powered only, and the "clones" I'm seeing offer dual momentary switching without power or LEDs.

I don't want to change batteries, ever, and I want LEDs, because they make it easier for me to identify which pedal I inadvertently stomped on after a few beers at the gig!

Simple, really, but I seem to be having trouble tracking down such a thing.

Thanks!

2. barebones

barebones Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2005
    Denver, CO
    And a big nevermind on this thread! Realized I don't need either the power supply or LEDs, since my ME-50B's lights will tell me all I need to know. Duh. No need for LEDs = no need for power, and there are plenty of options out there for me. Can't delete the thread, so I guess we'll just leave this up as a testament to my confusion! Thanks!

3. Happynoj

Happynoj

Dec 5, 2006
    UK
    I like turtles.
    You've obviously already solved this, but just in case anyone else comes looking with the same question, my first suggestion would be to look at a battery clip adapter that you could plug into your power supply.