Boss GEB-7, Subdecay Prometheus & Noise Box, MXR Phase 90 FS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by krafty, Dec 16, 2012.

1. krafty

krafty

Mar 22, 2010
    Holland, MI
    Boss GEB-7 Bass EQ. Works well. Some paint chips (directly above where the output/input printing is on the foot pedal) and the 50hz slider is slightly bent. [DEL]$40 shipped CONUS. [/DEL] SOLD

IMG_3831.jpg

Subdecay Noise Box. I bought this new 2 years ago and had a lot of fun with it, but I'm kinda done with effects for now and just want to pass it on to someone. Works great, just needs to be wiped off a bit. $110 shipped CONUS.

IMG_3832.jpg

Subdecay Prometheus. I got this from a fellow TB'er about a year and a half ago. I love it, but again, am done with playing with effects right now. LOTS of options with this one, and I love the graphics on this particular box. [DEL] $175 shipped CONUS.
    [/DEL] SOLD
    IMG_3834.jpg

MXR Phase 90 (block). Great phaser, just a few small chips in the paint. I even found the goofy rubber thing that Dunlop shipps with them. Got from a fellow TB'er as well, works great. $80 shipped.

IMG_3836.jpg

Please PM me if you are interested in any of these offerings. Paypal gladly accepted. Will be happy to arrange for shipping to places other than CONUS for actual shipping charges, just let me know. Not taking trades at the moment... trying to gather some cash for either a new Sterling by Music Man Sub 4 or to help pay off my new bicycle. Thanks for looking!

2. krafty

krafty

Mar 22, 2010
    Holland, MI
    Sale pending on the EQ, other pedals still available.

3. krafty

krafty

Mar 22, 2010
    Holland, MI
    3 pedals still available - bump.

4. krafty

krafty

Mar 22, 2010
    Holland, MI
    Bump for the Phase 90 and Noise Box.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 28, 2021