For Sale Boss GT-1000 Core PRICE DROPPED to $525

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Djadja, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Djadja

Djadja Supporting Member

Price:
    United States
    Price drop to $525. If you don’t want the bag and switcher, $500.

Amazingly powerful and ultra-versatile, GT-1000CORE delivers the most complete guitar and bass processing experience available in a single stompbox. The full DSP muscle of the flagship GT-1000 lives inside this mini juggernaut, driving class-leading sound quality, advanced AIRD technology, 24 simultaneous effects blocks, and over 140 unique amp/effect types for unlimited creative expression. GT-1000CORE fits into any pedalboard setup and works equally well as a standalone processor for playing live and in the studio. And with flexible I/O and vast control support, it’s right at home as the core of any rig. Great as a flyrig, replacing your entire pedalboard or as a super-powerful addition to your board.

Used only a few times. There are a few scratches on the bottom and two of the rubber feet are missing. Otherwise in pristine condition.

I'll include a padded bag, 4 button SaturnWorks switcher, and connection cables to access all of the functions in addition to the power supply. I have the box if desired.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 18, 2023
  2. BassikLee

BassikLee Commercial User

Feb 13, 2004
    Starke, FL
    Owner: JLA Custom In Ear Monitors
    Just FYI, they are currently on sale for $599 new. Through January 3rd, I think

3. Djadja

Djadja Supporting Member

not with a case and a SaturnWorks 4 switch pedal plus cables.

That said, I'm open to offers

EricssonB and mdalamond like this.
  4. EricssonB

EricssonB Supporting Member

Apr 5, 2011
    CO
    Why you gotta post this after I spent all my Krimiss money.

Djadja likes this.
  5. Djadja

Djadja Supporting Member

Open to some trades plus cash - Walrus Audio Badwater, Darkglass B7K Ultra V2, maybe some other preamp/DI’s…

buzzby likes this.
  6. @Djadja Is this still for sale? What did you not like about it? What did you switch to?

7. Djadja

Djadja Supporting Member

It is still for sale.

I’ve discovered that I am a Luddite and really prefer the simplicity of a similar analog interface. I’m in process of moving back to a small analog board with separate pedals for each function. Once this sells I’ll pick up something like a Darkglass Vintage Ultra V2 and be finished. I won’t have nearly the flexibility but I’ll be able to understand what I’m doing :woot:.