1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Boss GT-10B Multi effects

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by grumpyjfc, Oct 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grumpyjfc

grumpyjfc Supporting Member

Sep 25, 2003
    Mount Pleasant SC
    This one's brand new (2 months ago). I find that I only ever use three effects total, and my ME-50B does the job, so this one has to go. Like new, ships in origianl box to the lower 48 (only) for $399.00.

2. grumpyjfc

Sep 25, 2003
    Mount Pleasant SC
    bump

3. Hi Grumpy,

What do you think the main differences between the ME-50B and GT-10B are? How about for pure tone effects usage (not thing slike looping)? I am interested but am not sure which of these might be better to replace my huge chain of mostly Boss effects that I have today.

Thanks

4. grumpyjfc

Sep 25, 2003
    Mount Pleasant SC
    Tone wise, I think they are very similar. Ease of use, the ME50B takes it. But for the staggering quantity of effects and features, the GT10B is the champ.

It really didn't take me long to get the knack for using this thing, I think I spent an afternoon noodling around with it and I was writing patches pretty quickly. It makes a great direct box too, if you want to travel light and use the house pa system.

If I found myself using more of the features, I'd keep it. I already had the ME50B and have decided to go back to it.

Hope that helps.

5. grumpyjfc

Sep 25, 2003
    Mount Pleasant SC
    Price drop $375.00 shipped.

6. ThunderStik

ThunderStik Guest

Jun 25, 2001
    Claremore OK.
    PM sent

Thread Status: