Boss GT10b wah problem

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by SEANZILLA, Nov 6, 2011.

1. SEANZILLA

SEANZILLA

Nov 6, 2011
    New Hampshire
    Hello, thanks for reading my first post!

I bought a GT10b a couple months back but am only now really taking a look at it. I've never had a multi-effects unit, so I'm sure my problem is from being 'green'.

Anyway, I've got a good portion figured out, but wanted to set up something with sub wah and control it with the expression pedal. I can't seem to make the exp pedal work. It controls the volume instead. I found (I think) where you directly assign a function to different pedals, i.e. assigning ctl1 or 2 to trigger an effect. I've got that working, but when I assign the expression pedal to sub wah alone the pedal no longer controls the volume (of course) yet the wah does nothing.

What am I doing wrong? I could have sworn it did work when I played with it before but can't seem to get it working now. I don't think I've made any changes that should have affected it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

2. SEANZILLA

SEANZILLA

Nov 6, 2011
    New Hampshire
    *BUMP*
    Hoping someone can help me on this.

3. MrUsefulAlien

MrUsefulAlien

Jun 10, 2011
    Prague, CZ
    don't mean to sound like an a$$, but did you step on the volume pedal all the way, unti it clicked; there by engaging the wah function?
    also, you might need to go to the wah settings, and choose the "use EXP pedal with wah" option. it might be set to Twah, or auto wah by default.
    hope that helps

4. when all things fail,read the goddamn manual.. ))

5. MrUsefulAlien

MrUsefulAlien

Jun 10, 2011
    Prague, CZ
    +1

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 24, 2021