1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Boss GT6B bass multi effect unit with case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by jbasedig, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. @#$&ing SYNTHPOP!!!???

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. jbasedig

jbasedig Supporting Member

Jul 8, 2015
    Tucker, Georgia
    Price:
    On offer a super clean , mint Boss GT6B, bass multi-effect unit. But it is so much more... it has a built in tuner, midi connection, amp modeling, volume pedal direct, out, bypass, etc. It is constructed of metal and rubber... bulletproof. I have read some discussions and opinions on talk bass about this unit. However it comes down to what you use it for. I used it primarily as a tuner, volume pedal, amp model, synth bass, and presets that I created for my own specific bass. All of this was done to so I could quickly access sounds in a very short amount of time during click track shows with many different styles represented. I loved being able to imitate a keyboard bass, but It took awhile to to tweak that sound . I really liked the amp models too, but again, out of the box they don't sound perfect you need to eq them to YOUR bass and then save them. This piece of gear went with me "on the road from 2005 till 2008 , However, most of my time" on the road was in cruise ship theaters". No matter, if you are going to do any sort of traveling with this unit, I strongly suggest you take the case with it. This case is seriously heavy duty. it has so much room in it with the unit inside that I used it as my carry when I flew. Those days are far behind me and will not be repeated. It's time for another musician to take the reins. Included in the price is the GT6B, original ac adapter, manual and case. Shipping is extra and is at the discretion of the buyer.

Attached Files: