Boss GT6B

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by shatner, Jan 29, 2005.

1. shatner

Sep 22, 2004
    Isle Of Wight, UK
    Hi guys. I have aBoss GT6B and need a case for it, hard or soft.

Anyone know of any available on the market and if not, what would you use?

2. thunderthief_29

Nov 20, 2004
    Lancs, Uk
    I think the web address is And the case is called a Rok Sak. I bought one for my GT6B, its a padded gig bag with a couple of external pockets for accessories.

3. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
  4. sorry to "steal" your post... but the title worked :hyper:

but does anyone have suggestions for great patches for the GT-6B? The preset sounds really aren't that great, so I'd like to make my own.. but sadly, I'm new to effects for bass, so I don't know what will happend if I add this or that..

it would also be great if you could connect each effect to a (well-known) song, so I can imagine how this sounds.

I play mostly rock.
  5. Robman

Mar 19, 2004
    Sherman, Texas
    The Rok Sak is the way to go. I got mine at Musician's Friend - They call them Gizmo Bags #Rs-1021, but when I received it, it was a Rok Sak. Same as the bag at Boss Central. About half the price as the Boss GT Bag and just as good - if not better.

OTOH - check out Rondo Music's pedal cases - nice aluminum cases for just a bit more then the Rok Sak.
  6. Robman

Mar 19, 2004
    Sherman, Texas

I haven't found any decent patches online. Had to program what I have myself... so far. It's not hard, just kind of time consuming. Good luck.