1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Boss JS-5 Jam Station

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by thumpmaster, Jul 2, 2004.

1. thumpmaster

thumpmaster

Feb 22, 2002
    Maryland
    This is a brand new unit. I took it out of the box to read the manual, but never even plugged it in. I was impulsive in buying it because I know a girl who sings and plays acoustic, and she uses it for her live solo performances. It sounds incredible. Better than a real band IMO! That's why I bought it. Unfortunately, I just don't have the time to put in. They sell for about $360-$400 new, and IMO, this one is new. Only I am selling mine for $270 shipped!!! Comes with everthing that you see; all the original packaging, manual, registration card, boss product guide, and power supply. I will also include the JS-5 instructional video, which will have you operating this unit like a pro in just one day. To see all of the features, go to this web page http://www.rolandus.com/products/details.asp?catid=2&subcatid=0&prodid=JS-5