Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Boss JS-5 Jam Station

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by thumpmaster, Jul 2, 2004.

1. thumpmaster

thumpmaster

Feb 22, 2002
    Maryland
    This is a brand new unit. I took it out of the box to read the manual, but never even plugged it in. I was impulsive in buying it because I know a girl who sings and plays acoustic, and she uses it for her live solo performances. It sounds incredible. Better than a real band IMO! That's why I bought it. Unfortunately, I just don't have the time to put in. They sell for about $360-$400 new, and IMO, this one is new. Only I am selling mine for $270 shipped!!! Comes with everthing that you see; all the original packaging, manual, registration card, boss product guide, and power supply. I will also include the JS-5 instructional video, which will have you operating this unit like a pro in just one day. To see all of the features, go to this web page http://www.rolandus.com/products/details.asp?catid=2&subcatid=0&prodid=JS-5