1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Boss ME-50B Multi Effect

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Surfbr, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Surfbr

Surfbr Supporting Member

Dec 2, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Price:
    Up for sale is my awesome BOSS ME-50B multi-effects pedal in excellent condition.
    The ME-50B is an incredible unit, with a multitude of effects. It goes for $330 new + taxes.

Price is $190

BOSS ME-50B Bass Effects Pedal at a Glance:
    Great sounding, easy-to-use floor processor
    Shape your sound with COSM compressor/limiter and EQ
    Octave-up effect plus wah, defretter, and more
    Incredibly warm overdrive sounds
    Build loops and add kick drum patterns
    Great sounding, easy-to-use floor processor
    BOSS understands that bass players want access to powerful effects, but they don't want to get caught up in the menus and programming hassles of a multi-effects processor. Enter the ME-50B. Just like its guitar-oriented sibling, the new ME-50B puts BOSS's finest multi-effects for bass into a convenient floor processor with the feel of a compact pedal. Forget about menus and cursor buttons. Just reach down and twist a knob on the ME-50B!

Shape your sound with COSM compressor/limiter and EQ
    Everyone knows that the fundamentals of good bass tone are compression and EQ. That's why the ME-50B from BOSS features two dedicated sections for these essential effects. The Compressor/Limiter of the ME-50B uses advanced COSM modeling - including a "Natural" compression setting that retains the nuances of your playing - to give you tight, punchy tone. Simply select the ME-50B compressor "Type" and adjust the Sustain/Threshold knob to get the tone you want. The Master section includes a BOSS 3-band EQ with a sweepable mid for precise tonal shaping.

View attachment 3706876

View attachment 3706876 04A67B42-AE4E-4AA4-9EC5-8EF657650206.jpeg 0681F47F-CBAC-43AF-9492-67A858749779.jpeg 9E1EC450-1088-40D4-934D-A4F2912891C8.jpeg View attachment 3706880

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
    tzdroik likes this.