Boss ME-50b, Recording to PC

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by 65panhead, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Hi

I want to record myself to hear just how lame I can be. Can I record from bass to ME-50b effects pedal to PC without I/O unit? I would like to go thru USB. Or, I think I would...

If not, any feedback on presonus Audiobox USB 2x2 USB? this would be my first attempt at greatness, no previous experience with any type of recording. Bucks are an issue, $150 is do-able, cheaper is better. Right now upgrade to presonus studio One Producer is included in the price of $150 at GC, or I might try to find used.

You know how it can be when you want to do something NOW :hyper:

I have looked thru stickys, but many of those are from early 2000's...got other good ideas, but they led me to these specific issues of my own.

Thanks!

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 31, 2021