1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

boss me-50b uk

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by darthmax, May 23, 2004.

1. darthmax

darthmax

May 23, 2004
    UK
    im in the uk and i so badly want this pedal. it looks like it kicks so much ass...
    its just it hasnt been released here yet, i was just wondering if anybody knows when it would be arriving in the country, because i am kicking myself waiting for it to come here dammit.

cheers

2. suicas

suicas

Mar 12, 2004
    UK
  3. darthmax

darthmax

May 23, 2004
    UK
    yeah i know there are loads of places where you can buy it, but none of them actually have the pedal yet. and i have no idea when they will get it, and its damn annoying.
    surely somebody should know when its arriving?

4. TaySte_2000

TaySte_2000

Jun 23, 2001
    Manchester, UK
    Endorsing Artist: Mojohand, Subdecay, Overwater, Matamp
    Dawsons in stockport have one in so I'd venture a guess at all there stores can get them or have them.

Hope this helps

5. tenbellies

tenbellies

Dec 17, 2003
    I live in Cornwall, and got mine last month. I hastled loads of music shops, but got fed up so ordered it from the US. It coast a ton in postage and import tax, but it is well worth it.

get a friend in the states to buy it and ship it over as a gift, It will have a shed load in sales tax. Also, with the dollar being so rubbish against the pound, it only cost £30 more than waiting for it.

Get it man, well worth it!

6. darthmax

darthmax

May 23, 2004
    UK
    no i asked piedog.com and they said they will get it next monday. wahey! finally! so i ordered it off them and if they dont give it to me i will be rather annoyed. im guessing everywhere has it next week in that case, but they were cheapest.