boss me-50b uk

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by darthmax, May 23, 2004.

1. darthmax

May 23, 2004
    im in the uk and i so badly want this pedal. it looks like it kicks so much ass...
    its just it hasnt been released here yet, i was just wondering if anybody knows when it would be arriving in the country, because i am kicking myself waiting for it to come here dammit.

2. darthmax

May 23, 2004
    yeah i know there are loads of places where you can buy it, but none of them actually have the pedal yet. and i have no idea when they will get it, and its damn annoying.
    surely somebody should know when its arriving?
  3. TaySte_2000

Jun 23, 2001
    Manchester, UK
    Endorsing Artist: Mojohand, Subdecay, Overwater, Matamp
    Dawsons in stockport have one in so I'd venture a guess at all there stores can get them or have them.

Hope this helps
  4. tenbellies

Dec 17, 2003
    I live in Cornwall, and got mine last month. I hastled loads of music shops, but got fed up so ordered it from the US. It coast a ton in postage and import tax, but it is well worth it.

get a friend in the states to buy it and ship it over as a gift, It will have a shed load in sales tax. Also, with the dollar being so rubbish against the pound, it only cost £30 more than waiting for it.

Get it man, well worth it!
  5. darthmax

May 23, 2004
    no i asked and they said they will get it next monday. wahey! finally! so i ordered it off them and if they dont give it to me i will be rather annoyed. im guessing everywhere has it next week in that case, but they were cheapest.