No longer available BOSS ME-50B

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Basspounder, Jul 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Basspounder

Basspounder Supporting Member

Jan 4, 2013
    Price:
    $150.00
    Detailed item info

Product Information
    Whether for use onstage or at home, the ME-50 bass pedal allows musicians to create multi-layered performances in real time. The effects on this Boss multi effects pedal are divided into six sections including Compressor/Limiter, Master EQ, Filter/Tone, Drive/Synth, Delay/Modulation and Expression Pedal). A hi-band effect on this guitar effect pedal creates a distorted sound on the high frequencies while retaining the player's original dynamics. From natural to metal, get a range of overdriven/distorted sounds on the ME-50 bass pedal. Bassists can take their playing to a whole new level with connections like guitar input, stereo outputs, headphone jacks and foot switch inputs on this guitar effect pedal. This compact Boss multi effects pedal is a bass player's dream come true. Weights in at 7lbs.

I bought this unit new a couple of years ago it has only be used at home and it works really well. It has some scratches on the bottom but other that that it is in great condition. It comes with the user manual and ac adapter. I have never used it on batteries but it does have a battery compartment. I am asking $250.00 that will include shipping.

IMG_1416.JPG IMG_1417.JPG IMG_1418.JPG IMG_1419.JPG IMG_1420.JPG IMG_1421.JPG IMG_1422.JPG IMG_1423.JPG IMG_1424.JPG

2. Basspounder

Basspounder Supporting Member

Jan 4, 2013
    Price Reduced to $175.00....