Boss ME-50B

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by timidbassist, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Anyone have or know anything about this floor processor? I am interested in it because it seems very simple, and good from what ive seen and read. Just want to know what anyone else knows about them.
  2. spidersbass

Nov 29, 2004
    Downtown L.A.
    do a search here... the subject has come up at least twice

i wanna get my own.
  3. swampash

Dec 13, 2004
    i tried one out and was not impressed, all the effects that is says it has, it does, just not very well.
    I allready had the chourus and thought that the driver was the only thing i liked, bought a ODB-3 and since have sold both pedals in a result to find better sounding effects.
    Don't get me wrong, the unit is good and well made but they're are better sounding effects out there cough* EBS *cough they just cost a lot more. I would like to know what anyone thought about the Boss Digital Delay pedal itself, always wanted one
  4. Timidbassist, I just bought one last Friday after searching here at TB, and reading the reviews at Harmony Central.

Here are the HC reviews. Take with a grain of salt. ;)

The second reviewer (from the top) said the pedal made him beat his wife. :rollno:

I'll post a review after I get mine.

Right now I have the Zoom 506II, and a few of those effects are decent, so how bad can this one be? I also like the fact that this unit has knobs instead of menus.

We'll see.