1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Boss ME50B tuner?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by BassBoy24, Sep 4, 2008.

1. BassBoy24

BassBoy24

Jan 4, 2007
    California
    on this tuner in the pedal board, wenever u tune on some notes there is a little red flashing light to the rite of the note, then if u tune down more on the same note it goes away...?? i cant find my manuel so does anybody know wat that is? maybe half step or something?

2. Yup, that means that it is a sharp note. If you are trying to tune to an A with that dot next to it you will be tuning to A# and that will sound goofy.

3. Bassman 100

Bassman 100

Apr 4, 2008
    Ireland
    Sometimes I use a second bass tuned 1/2 below or above concert pitch, if I'm playing to a guitarist's score sheet with a capo for example. Some singers with a sore troth can't reach concert pitch on the night, it can be handy to tune down 1/2 a step, Once your set up can handle it without buzzing. So your little red dot can be great for this purpose.