1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Boss Multi-Effects Pedal, also a preamp?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Obsolex, Apr 29, 2003.

1. Obsolex

Obsolex Guest

Nov 17, 2002
    I was thinking it would be cool to buy the Boss Multi-Effects pedal because it has a few major effects (Wah, Overdrive, Delay, Distortion...) but I was also wondering if it also acted as a preamp, and has thinks like Treble, Bass, and all that stuff? Anyone have this also? _-soto-_

2. it can act like a EQ control, if your bass is passive and you want some color in it

3. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    i have been having to use my gt-6b as a pre into my qsc rmx 1450 - i really don't like the sound through my avatar - but i still got compliments on my FoH tone. the only reason that i am having to use the gt6 is becuase my svp-pro is in the shop for warranty repair (three others were sent in the same week as mine - :rolleyes: ) ampeg needs to get their stuff together.

btw - the music store gave me a loaner for a couple of gigs last week - it was a sansamp rbi - i really didn't like it (i know a lot of people do). i can't wait until i get my svp back!!