1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Boss OC-2 SOLD!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by TheEmptyCell, Feb 12, 2016.

1. TheEmptyCell

TheEmptyCell Bearded Dingwall Enthusiast Supporting Member

Price:
    image.

TC Ditto Looper: Great minty condition, velcro on bottom, works just like it should. $70 shipped SOLD

2 1 Boss OC-2: One OC-2 is sold, one remains! Some scuffs and missing paint, but functions exactly as it should! $80 shipped Sold!

Zoom MS-70CDR: great pedal with poop loads of delay, reverb, and chorus sounds. I'm going a different direction for those needs. Great condition, just a little dusty in the photo. Also has velcro on bottom. Keeping it!

Interested in fuzz, OD, and delay pedals. Or I'd trade it toward a board that's larger than a Pedaltrain 2 (PT2).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 28, 2016
  2. TheEmptyCell

One OC-2 and the MS70 remain. I'd love to trade for a cool delay pedal (Flashback or something similar!)

3. theduke1

theduke1 Supporting Member

Dec 22, 2010
    Manitowoc WI
    What will you take for the ms70 shipped to 54220 Manitowoc WI?

4. fritzk9

fritzk9 Supporting Member

May 11, 2005
    Indianapolis, IN
    PM'ed

5. theduke1

theduke1 Supporting Member

Dec 22, 2010
    Manitowoc WI
    I sent you a conversation just now

6. TheEmptyCell

Decided I'm keeping the MS70CDR. Accepting offers on the remaining OC-2.

7. PM'ed