SOLD Boss OC-3 Super Octave - project

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Double E, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Double E

Double E I ain't got no time to play... Supporting Member

Dec 24, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    Price:
    $30
    Here is my broken Boss OC-3 Super Octave... the mode selector pot shaft is broken and the knob is lost. It was shot off in a gunfight at a gig I had at a Mexican cantina in Tijuauna...

It is a bit scuffed up but overall reasonably good condition other than the obvious. Velcro on the bottom (hook-side of course). No original box.

It is stuck in "DRIVE" mode and works fine. In fact this is really the most useful mode on this pedal for bass as far as I am concerned. We bassists obviously don't really need the sub octave and the drive is kinda nice on this unit when paired with the octave. The POLY mode never did anything for me at all.

Okay, I confess, the knob wasn't really shot off in a gunfight, but that is an example of a cool story you can make up yourself if you decide to use it as-is.

Price includes shipping to the ConUS. Paypal preferred.

upload_2016-9-8_15-52-16.png

2. jimmyb

jimmyb An Avid Indoorsman Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2003
    Elkton, MD
    pm'd

3. Double E

Double E I ain't got no time to play... Supporting Member

Dec 24, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    and gone... 4 minutes, a new record for me! I guess I priced it too low ;)

Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 30, 2021