1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

BOSS OD-20?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by ryognbass, Oct 8, 2009.

1. hi does anyone have info on this? how would you rate it with bass? i have the chance to get one at a good price but i wanted other's opinions too.:help: thanks in advance

2. bump for info please?

3. JMDT

JMDT

Jan 30, 2008
    Louisville, Ky
    I have one. Not the greatest sounding pedal, but with the bottom knob you can keep bass loss away. Several of the models sound great on bass, others are blah. I like the muff, tubescreamer, octfuzz, ratt, bluesdriver and DIST + setting the best.

I have A/B'ed it side by side with some of the pedals it models before. It doesn't sound as good as those, it looses some of the rich harmonic content. However it is much more active friendly than the big muff it simulates.

I wouldn't buy one again, but if you want a one stop shop for distortions or can it get it for cheap then go for it.

4. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.