1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Boss ODB-3 pedal $45/shp'd

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by covermego, Jul 8, 2017.

1. covermego

covermego Still here....... Supporting Member

Sep 5, 2010
    Redding, CA
    Price:
    This is a Boss ODB-3 Bass Overdrive that I received with a bass. This has hardly ever been used. Not sure of the year, but the bass had been bought new in 2012. The only issues, if you want to call them that, is the guy's young daughter did a bit of artwork with a black sharpie, to make it look like a "Bumble Bee". He removed it, but you can still barely see some residual marks. Nothing bad, though.
    This pedal works fantastic, is very, very clean.....and I had a blast with it/drove my wife nuts for about 15 minutes, but I am not a pedal kinda guy with the music I play. Thus, I offer it to you.
    Brand new Ray-O-Vac Alkaline 9V battery. No case or paperwork.
    $45.00 CONUS
    PayPal only. It will ship via USPS Priority. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 25, 2020