1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD BOSS OVERDRIVE ODB-3- P R I C E D R O P

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by SlickB, Feb 6, 2016.

1. SlickB

SlickB

Aug 7, 2011
    Maryland
    Price:
    PRICE REDUCED - FIFTY BUCKS SHIPPED!!!
    Hey guys! I'm back with another round of gear liquidation. I accept Paypal and I will ship continental USA.
    I'm not really looking for trades, but if you have something cool, what the heck, let me know what you have.
    Check out my feedback, my reputation is of greater importance then selling things. And as always, if you have any questions don't hesitate to shoot me a PM, I'll get back as soon as possible. Thanks for looking!!
    ___________________________________________________________________________________

BOSS ODB-3 BASS OVERDRIVE

$69.00 PayPal and insured FED X shipping included @69.00

Excellent condition,(couple of nicks in the finish- as seen in photos) factory box, manuals etc....
    OVERVIEW
    The Boss ODB-3 Bass OverDrive Pedal is tailored to meet the demands of today's bassist with a wide variation of sharply contoured sounds. You can go from a mild overdrive to a hard distortion. The Boss ODB-3 covers the entire spectrum, including 5-string basses, so there's no muddiness, even on the lowest notes. Boss provides a balance control so you can mix the effect with the bass signal to keep the power and presence of the original sound. The ODB-3 Bass OverDrive Pedal can also be used as a 2-band EQ.

Covers the entire spectrum of distortions.

IMG_6450.

IMG_6451%202.
    IMG_6451.
    IMG_6456.
    IMG_6454.
    IMG_6453.
    IMG_6452.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2016
  2. This pedal gets a bad wrap. If you use it in a light od way it's not too bad. Also, the bass knob adds SUCH thick,tight bass. Well, that's how my old 90s odb3 is.... ymmv

vegas532 likes this.