Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

BOSS PH-3, DOD FX75B

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by bassman314, May 1, 2005.

1. bassman314

bassman314 I seem to be a verb, an evolutionary process... Gold Supporting Member

Mar 13, 2005
    Bay Area, CA
    Hey folks,

The BOSS PH-3 Phase Pedal is less than a year old. I've used it fewer than 30 times. I still have the manual and the box, and these will be included. It's in great condition. -- SOLD

The DOD FX75B is a stereo flanger. Not sure how old it is. I got it used. It has some issues with cutting out, which I attributed to poor insultion of the PCB and some of the knobs. I took care of the issue with some electrical tape, and it's 100% functional. -- SOLD

I'm willing to let these go for the prices listed, or make an offer.

I'm willing to trade, as well. I'm looking to build an acoustic pedal board for my AEB, and need a chorus pedal and a reverb.

If you have other offers of trade, I'm also up for them!

2. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    I Pmed you.

3. bassman314

bassman314 I seem to be a verb, an evolutionary process... Gold Supporting Member

Mar 13, 2005
    Bay Area, CA
    Cool

4. bassman314

Mar 13, 2005
    Bay Area, CA
    DOD Flanger is buh-bye.

BOSS PH-3 is still available.

5. bassman314

Mar 13, 2005
    Bay Area, CA
    Still have the PH-3 Phasor.

Gonna give it one more week, then up on eBay it goes.

Anytakers?

6. bassman314

Mar 13, 2005
    Bay Area, CA
    PH-3 is no longer available!