1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter FT & Meatwad v.3 trade feeler

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by DeltaPhoenix, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeltaPhoenix

DeltaPhoenix Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Gainesville,FL
    Boss TradedRun 'em by me, no telling what will catch my fancy. You know this sweet pedal 4,8,10,12 stage phasing. Rise, Fall, and Step mode (fun). This is a super versatile Phaser. The only reason it is going is because I got a Pigtronix EP-2.

Because of said Pigtronix EP-2 I am putting a feeler on a RobotFactory MeatWad v.3. I really am not feeling like I have to trade the MeatWad, I really have not gotten to know it yet.

I have to take a Pic of the meatwad.
    Here is the boss:
    Boss1.
    Boss2.
    as you can see the sticker on the back is loose but I never noticed when it was velcroed to my board.

2. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

Jun 6, 2006
    Bright, IN
    Bump for a great phaser!

3. DeltaPhoenix

Apr 6, 2011
    Gainesville,FL
    Thanks for the bump! It is a great phaser and it just got traded! Probably the best Boss pedal that I have ever had.

So the Meatwad is all that is left. i can post a pic of it on my pedalboard. Like I said, I may not end up trading it. I am interested in ss/BS TAFM (or possible other ss/BS stuff) I like Iron Ether stuff (frantabit?) I would be into trying a B:Assmaster. whatever ya got run it by me.

PB1.

It is to the right of the EP-2.

4. dharmashawn

dharmashawn Owner, Handlebar Moustache Supporting Member In Memoriam

Oct 20, 2010
    Connecticut
    I am doing some research on the meatwad, why no like?

5. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone

Dec 4, 2009
    Lake Charles, La
    Endorsed Artist: Myco Pedals
    Need an old set of golf clubs? Heheh.

6. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    this

7. DeltaPhoenix

Apr 6, 2011
    Gainesville,FL
    Hard to answer, it is an awesome pedal. I think with what I am trying to do I need to give SA BEF Pro a shot. If that doesn't work, I will regret this and hunt down another or a Xero Deluxe. It wouldn't be the first time I have owned a pedal multiple times...
    P.S. Pedal is now gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.