1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Boss PH-3 Phaser and Digitech Bass Chorus

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by CB3000, Sep 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Great pedals! I just have duplicates of each. only need one! They both work well.

I'll take trade offers--

Boss PH-3 Phaser (with box) had the battery cover knob replaced with a hex screw. It was tapped so the screw works well. The case has some scratches. The label on the bottom is gone. Works! only $40 SOLD

Digitech Bass Chorus in great shape. SOLD I think the battery plug was replaced. the stock ones are weak.
    $35 shipped

PICS HERE:
    http://picasaweb.google.com/117558007494008556438/StuffForSale91510?feat=directlink

I accept paypal--I can do international shipping but it will cost extra and I have to do Priority.

thanks!

2. xed

xed Supporting Member

Dec 8, 2007
    Coastal NC, USA
    bad link, just letting you know.

3. thanks! i fixed it.

4. bump

5. bump

6. herndonbassist

herndonbassist Low Down Thumper

Apr 7, 2005
    Herndon, VA - NoVa
    Payment sent on the PH-3

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 6, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.