1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Boss Pn-2

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Lauri Lahtinen, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Lauri Lahtinen

Lauri Lahtinen

Sep 1, 2020
    Hi guys! Im new to this Forum and dont know if im asking from the right place but hopefully someone could help me out a little bit.
    So, i have a chance to pick up a Pn-2 pedal for 120€. Is it a good deal? Has anybody got any experience with it?

Cheers, Lauri Lahtinen

xI Jonathan Ix likes this.
  2. Mosfed

Mosfed

Apr 21, 2013
    Washington DC
    Partner - CCP Pedals
    quick glance on Reverb suggests it’s a good deal. Whether you want a tremolo/pan pedal is a whole other story.

xI Jonathan Ix likes this.
  3. xI Jonathan Ix

xI Jonathan Ix

Jan 8, 2020
    Florida
    Welcome to TalkBass!!

It seems there’s quite a few used PN-2s on sale for $200-$250 USD online and your EUR price translates to about $140 USD so it seems like a decent deal if that is EXACTLY what you’re after and it works fine.

I might suggest that there are probably some cheaper tremolo pedals out there or at least equal in price and brand new. But if that Boss pedal holds quality to you over other brands, that’s not a bad price for a working unit in good condition.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 22, 2021