Boss PQ-3B, Aphex Bass Exciter, Akai Headrush E1, R. Mayer Voodoo Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by pezperiod, Apr 28, 2012.

1. pezperiod

pezperiod

Jul 28, 2011
    These are the last i'll be selling for awhile. They've carried me through thick and thin but now i'm looking for some "strange"... you know how it goes. ;0)

Paypal. $125 a piece or all four for $450. Prices are shipped in ConU.S. All have velcro.

First up...

IMG_0845.jpg
    1. Boss - PQ-3B (1st ed.) The brown one. The best parametric eq with a main level knob i've used! But now a friend made me my own so i don't need this one anymore. It's been with me since the beginning and it'll be missed.

IMG_0841.jpg
    2. Akai - Headrush (E1) The silver one. We all know how awesome these things are. This one has served like a trooper and still ROCKS!

IMG_0842.jpg
    3. Roger Mayer - Voodoo Bass (V1) The 3 knob one. The first bass fuzz i got and the one that i'll always judge every other bass fuzz by. I love it i love it i love it but sometimes you have to let go of the things you love most.

and

IMG_0844.jpg
    4. Aphex - Bass Exciter (discontinued) The only one. The best sound sweetener + D.I. i know of. The lows keep all the tone they need and the highs can make your tone without it sound like dishwater.

These were the 4 staples in my sound and now i'm starting over.

That's all folks. ROCK! :ninja:

2. pezperiod

pezperiod

Jul 28, 2011
    brump!

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 28, 2021